The guidelines for Governor Pillen's administration are as follows:
- The nominator or nominee must be a resident of Nebraska.
- Requests nominating self will not be honored.
- All requests must be in writing.
- Those who are nominating persons for Admiralships will need to send the request by U.S. Postal mail or present it to the Governor’s Office. E-mail requests are not accepted
- If the date for the Admiralship is not specifically requested, the received date will be used on the certificate.
- The Governor retains full discretion for any Admiralship requests.
- Your admiralship request may take 2-3 weeks to process. Please consider this when making your request.
Send Admiralship nominations to the Governor’s Office at:
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 94848
Lincoln, NE 68509